Have any questions? Need help?
Water Damage Repair Service
Get a free quote now
Is your device suffering from water damage? Moisture is notoriously bad for gadgets, often rendering them completely useless. Although many of today’s gadgets are now water resistant, they are not waterproof, so extended exposure to liquid can cause them to become faulty.
Common causes for water damage include: dropping the device into the toilet, bathtub, or swimming pool; spilling a glass of water on it, leaving it outside in the rain, or discovering that you accidentally forgot to remove the device from your pocket before it entered the washing machine.
Liquid damage can cause a buildup of corrosion, minerals, and debris which must be removed from the logic board and/or other internal circuits and components via special equipment. No matter if it’s a spill, splash, or submersion, we can help.
Common signs of water damage include:
- If your device is completely dead or is stuck in a “boot loop” where it continuously restarts; or if you are greeted with a white screen during startup.
- If you notice that your speaker or microphone have begun to fail, or the device overheats or becomes extremely hot to the touch.
- If your device refuses to sync to the computer, or you receive errors when hooking your device to its charger, such as “Charging is not supported” or “This accessory is not made to work with your device”.
If you suspect that your device has been damaged by liquid, don’t wait until the water damage indicator turns pink. Act quickly as time is critical with a wet device.
If your device has experienced water damage, follow the steps below:
- Do not turn it on
- Do not touch any of its buttons
- Do not attempt to charge it
- Try to shake off or remove as much liquid as possible
- Contact us for a free repair quote
Water Damage We Fix
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 !
Submit the diagnostic form
Simply fill out & submit the form with your name, email address, device model, and problems you are experiencing.
We’ll send you a free quote
We will evaluate your diagnostic form and reply back with a free repair quote based on the information you’ve provided.
Ship us your device for repair
If you choose to proceed with repair, we will provide you with the necessary documents and mailing address to ship us your device.