Have any questions? Need help?
Headphone Jack Repair Service
Get a free quote now
Do you suspect that your headphone jack is broken? Common signs of a faulty headphone jack include:
- You can hear no audio from the device at all
- The device produces audio but is very distorted or with static
- Sound only comes out of one side (or channel)
- The sound cuts in and out
- The hold switch which is integrated to the headphone jack isn’t working
These are only a few of the common symptoms of a broken headphone jack, but before assuming that the device requires repair, first attempt a few quick steps just to make sure.
- Try a different set of earbuds of headphones
- Clean out any dirt, lint, or debris possibly lodged inside the port
- Check your AirPlay and/or Bluetooth Output settings
If these steps did not improve the problem, it’s quite possible that the headphone jack will need to be replaced. No worries, we offer a variety of headphone jack replacement options. Contact us today for a free repair quote!
Headphone Jacks We Fix
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 !
Submit the diagnostic form
Simply fill out & submit the form with your name, email address, device model, and problems you are experiencing.
We’ll send you a free quote
We will evaluate your diagnostic form and reply back with a free repair quote based on the information you’ve provided.
Ship us your device for repair
If you choose to proceed with repair, we will provide you with the necessary documents and mailing address to ship us your device.